Sat, Dec 10|
Winter Grading (Updated 10 Dec)
POSTED IN DETAILS BELOW: - Final List of Candidates. - Theory courses required. - Link to curriculum. - Payment details. UPDATED (10-Dec): - See test results below.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 11:10 AM – 12:50 PM
London, 55 Wallwood Rd, London E11 1AY, UK
About the event
Below are comments and results of the grading. Please work on the comments mentioned for the next grading!
- Federico [BBTC] - Kumite (agility) needs improvement. 3rd Kyu Brown passed.
- Bruno [BBTC] - Top grading performance. 3rd Kyu Brown passed.
- Muby [BBTC] - More kihon uke repitition required. Kime (focussed power) needs work. 3rd Kyu Brown passed.
- Billy [GBTC] - Pinan 2 needs improvement. Blue belt passed.
- Khurram. Deeper stances required. Orange belt passed
- Paul - Fitness needs improvement. Passed.
- Aali. Confidence/aggression needs improvement. Orange belt passed
- Celeste [GBTC] - Kime (focussed power) & kata needs much improvement. Half Green. RETEST end of January.
- Dwayne - Little confusion with kata - needs improvement. Yellow belt passed.
- Lawrence [GBTC]. Confidence/aggression needs improvement. Green belt passed.
- Leila - Kata needs longer stances. Little confusion with kata. Too shy, needs more aggression in kumite. PASSED
- Maxim [GBTC]. Kata must improve. Orange belt passed.
- Amelia - Needs to increase aggression. Orange belt passed.
- Panshul [TC] - Shiho uke, Pinan nidan need correcting. Requires more intensity/aggression. Stances need improvement. Half Green. RETEST end of January.
- Teddy - Shiho uke needs improvement. Yellow passed. Interim grading for orange belt end of January.
FYI - Kumite means fighting.
CANDIDATES LISTED BELOW
[BBTC] - Brown Belt Theory Course Required. Go to course here..
[GBTC] - Green Belt Theory Course Required. Go to course here..
[TBC] - Eligibility to be confirmed.
Please acknowledge your invitation to grade with an RSVP to this event.
Also, please review rules and potential violations around grading in Section 3 of the Terms and Conditions here..
You may review your grading requirements in the curriculum and the video portals. See links below.