Tue, Jan 02|
New Term Registration - PSG Karate
ONLY use the ticket options below after you've been invited to do so by the Chief Instructor. Read description below.
Time & Location
Jan 02, 2024, 7:00 PM
Class Venue , 55 Wallwood Rd, London E11 1AY, UK
About this event
Pre-schoolers karate classes TERM 2, 2023/24.
To register, purchase your registration ticket here and complete BOTH registration forms. Please ensure that you have agreed the day(s) & venue with the instructor, before making your payment.
It is critical that ALL new and current members have up-to-date membership information provided in the online forms. BOTH forms are required for membership. If this is not done, please complete the forms in the link below.
Link: Registration Form 1
Link: Registration Form 2
10:00am - 10:45am
Leytonstone United Free Church
55 Wallwood Road, Leytonstone
Booking Deadline: 2nd January 2024
Term Start Date: 6th January 2024
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If you start in the first half of the term (before mid-term break) full fee still applies.
- We guarantee you 10 classes per term depending on the length of the term (September term is the longest). Sometimes we have unscheduled class cancellations throughout the term which pushes back the end-date. Therefore, we will announce the date of the last class towards the end of the term after the total number of classes already taught has been tallied.
- Fee includes free uniforms & belts (& free replacements at instructor's discretion), grading certificates (kyu grades only) and access to the Learning Resources in the Members Area of the website.
- Your reservation can only be confirmed after receipt of payment and all registration forms.
- There is a scheduled break in the middle of each term. This is sometimes the same date as the local schools' half term break but may sometime differ. You'll be informed some time in advance.
- It is your responsibility to keep up to date with club announcements such as class cancellations. All major announcements are made via the club's WhatsApp group, however scheduled term breaks and club events also appear in the Members Area of the website www.jikandojo.com
- No refunds. However, if due to a spike in the pandemic more than half the lessons for the term are cancelled, the club intends to, not by guarantee but in good faith, offer some form of credit towards the fee of the following school term.
- In the rare circumstance that it may be necessary, venues are subject to change. If this is the case, the alternative venue will be as close to the previous as we can find.
- Jikan Dojo reserves the right to expel from the class any member(s) who may violate the club's code of conduct.
- If you have given up a place in a class you will not be able to regain that place for four years depending on the circumstances.
- Members are not allowed to take part in other martial arts or combat groups or activities. Some reasons include (1) insurance liabilities, (2) the regulations of our parent organisations in Japan and (3) the fact that conflicting styles tend to hold students back from progressing.
Full terms and conditions here..
If you're signing up for the first time you'll need to request website access here.. This will be approved by administrators and you'll get a notification of enrollment in our online Induction Course which will provide you with very useful information. You should aim to complete the course within a week. Once completed. done you'll be added to our WhatsApp members group.
Please bring your Registration Ticket and proof of ID to the first lesson.